From March 2012, Poligrow Colombia met in order to certify its quality management system under ISO 9001:2008. Once this is achieved, the organization has continued routing efforts and target resources to maintain adequate state its QMS, that in the pursuit of continuous improvement in each of its processes and customer satisfaction.
Maintaining QMS Poligrow achieved with the commitment of each of the members of the organization, who from the activities of its processes aim to improve Colombia Ltda Poligrow ability to meet customer, statutory, ISO 9001:2008 and other requirements established by the organization in the development of its operation.
Integrated Quality Policy
We are a company that promotes the development of the agricultural sector, through the establishment and development of crops, fruit production, research, development and technical assistance in the field of oil plants. We operate in a social, environmental and economic responsibility and sustainable, using technology and appropriate working methods with the support of competent human resources.
We are committed to the satisfaction of our customers, continuous improvement of processes and products, promoting the preservation of the health and safety of people, protection of the environment and biodiversity.
Complementing the quality policy and support tool for measuring compliance, Poligrow Colombia Ltda, has defined the following quality objectives, which are deployed on the processes of the organization and are aligned with the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the QMS.
- Ensuring quality technical assistance for the development of new oil palm plantations.
- Ensure the production of oil palm fruits that meet the needs and requirements of the client.
- Select a group of human talent with higher capacities and competencies to develop processes of quality management system of the organization.
- Manage the purchase of goods and services procurement to suppliers who meet the requirements of the organization and the current regulations.
- Develop measurement and monitoring tools to serve as support for the continuous improvement of the processes of the Quality Management System.
- Establish communication with the customer which show directly the degree of compliance with their requirements and meeting their needs.
- Plan, execute and perform activities to ensure continuous improvement to the system of quality management, involving personnel from all levels of the organization.
- Ensure proper operation of machinery, equipment and infrastructure necessary for the optimal development of production processes of oil palm fruit and technical assistance in the establishment of new crops.